Our Aims at Childcare Littlehands Broadstone, Poole. Dorset.
Our aim at Childcare Little Hands is to provide an excellent, safe day care facility where all the children in my care have fun developing to their full potential in a warm and friendly, caring, homely environment.
Our aim is for setting the standards for learning, development and care for children from Birth to Eight.
Meeting the requirements of the early years foundation stage (EYFS) framework, working towards your child’s early learning goals. From September 2012 the EYFS Framework has now changed.
There are now 7 area's of learning:
- Personal, Social & Emotional Development
- Physical Development
- Communication & Language
- Understanding the World
- Expressive Arts & Design
Each learning pathway within your child’s learning journal is monitored each term, and recorded once they have reached each goal set to them. This follows all the way through their time in my setting. This learning journal will consist of observations, photos and any work your child may have done. We also love the outdoors and enjoy many outings around Dorset, exploring whether its the woods, beach, walks or visits to Monkey world or farmer palmers. We play an active role within our local children's centres and attend weekly toddler groups to give the best experiences for your child.
Once your child turns 3 years old: the term after they are 3 they will be entitled to free government funding which is worth 15 hours a week term time only. This is something Little Hands now provide.
WHY CHOOSE CHILDCARE LITTLEHANDS, BROADSTONE, POOLE. DORSET.
- We play an important role giving parents high quality & flexible childcare
- The combination of continuity of care makes Childcare Little hands a good option for parents
- Providing consistent one to one care to meet each child’s individual needs
- Form a stable ongoing relationship from when the child is a baby through to care around schooling
- Providing care for siblings together
- Taking part in a whole range of daily activities, group outings and events, and to provide early years education for each child
- Ongoing training to maintain high standards, furthering knowledge & understanding, meeting all Ofsted requirements
- Having a back up of highly qualified and recommended childminders to cover care for sickness & holidays
- At Childcare little hands we offer a home from home environment offering a warm, friendly and fun environment where the children can learn and thrive.